ISDEF 2008, the seventh annual fall conference organized by the Independent Software Developers Forum (ISDEF), will take place September
The main topics to be covered at the conference are:
- Marketing and software sales techniques;
- Legal aspects of software companies’ operations;
- Financial investments on the IT market;
- Personnel management and staffing issues;
- PR services in IT companies; and
- Business growth and development challenges.
The conference will feature the first independent study of the Russian software market prepared by ISDEF. The final report, which is designed to be useful to market participants, experts, investors, analysts and journalists, will profile the current Russian software market, analyze the role of national retail software developers in the global industry and offer comprehensive information about the software market and its segments.
The fee for attending the conference is $200. ISDEF members can attend for free.